<VV> Let's try this (re membership)

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:25:37 EDT 2009

I really think that requiring 100% by a given date would work, it may be met
with a few grumbles but I think it would work out. Just my opinion FWIW.
People that are not satisfied for reasons that can't be fixed should
probably move on to a new hobby if they aren't happy, no need to drag down
others. This is a car club , not NATO or the Mayo Clinic trying to cure
people, it's all about cars and the people that own them having a little
fun, the past few days haven't been fun and may have lost some potential new
members.

Joe Robbins