<VV> Corvair Camping: Cookout

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Sep 8 13:23:16 EDT 2009

For the Corvair Camping weekend this weekend at the Pioneer
Campground in LaPorte, PA:

Saturday evening's dinner plans are the same as we have done in prior
years:  A camping potluck cookout.  Bring your favorite grillables
and whatnot.  We will have both the campfire and portable grills on
which to cook.  Bring you favorite beverages, too.

Don't like that idea?  You are still welcome to go to dinner at the
Sullivan County Roadhouse, located on Rt 220 at the entrance to the
campground, but where is the fun in that?  Historically our Saturday
evenings around the campfire have been a ball.

Bad weather?  No problem, there is a large covered pavilion.

Ray Coker is still finalizing details for Sunday driving
tour.  Campsites for motorhomes, travel trailers, popups or tents
remain available.  It is never too late to join us.  You can even
just visit for the day if you wish.  Give Ray and Kathy a call at
570-946-9971.  The campground web site is http://www.pioneercampground.com

--Bob