<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 56, Issue 56

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 12:45:24 EDT 2009

Whoa! First we argue about 100% membership requirement, then it's suggested that the national club collect the local dues for them, too? sure, the clubs will love taking away their control of their finances.  I assume then that the national organization would come up with some way tO disburse these funds promptly to the chapters so they may operate their clubs?

Holy crap, that's on the road to being a military state!  Cripes, as it is, when someone joins Corsa it takes a month or two to even get a membership card (and nothing else, BTW) and now you want them screwing with 100+ chapters dues money! Egad.

Reading VV again is starting to scare me.

Tim in Bovey