<VV> Corvair chapter thrown out

rocklord at suddenlink.net rocklord at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 8 14:14:11 EDT 2009

Joe,

I am a member of a Chapter who had their charter pulled because we were unable to achieve 100% CORSA membership.  CORSA was kind enough to give us a year to become compliant; but they could have given us ten years and it wouldn't have mattered.  Some of our members had been CORSA members in the past and decided it wasn't worth renewing their membership.   If you don't believe me, look for Chapter 264 in the Communique.  You will have to go back several years to find reference to it.

We were not a NEW or SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP, just a group of people with a Charter dating back to the early 80s.

Take from what I said whatever you want to.

Dan