<VV> Corvair chapter thrown out

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 15:54:48 EDT 2009

Dan,

There was some mis-communication somewhere. CORSA has never required that 100% of chapter members be members of CORSA, that's what the big brew ha on VV is all about. Do you recall the overall number of members when the chapter was pulled? Do you know how many members were CORSA members? Do you still meet? Where are you located (geographically, not in front of my computer :^) )

Ned