<VV> 4 doors

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:02:27 EDT 2009

Methinks the 4-doors lack the performance perception. Lets face it;
generally speaking, the only people that went fast in a 4-door vehicle were
the cops that were chasing all of us!
The best laugh is, the cops probably had the best factory stock engines and
setups, yet those cars were driven into the ground and are long gone.