<VV> AOL non-digest members please reply

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 8 18:31:07 EDT 2009

AOL members,

Please reply if you get the individual messages.  Someone has marked
VV as spam and it's returning all the mail to me.  Unfortunately, the
AOL spam system hides the recipient so I can't do anything about it.
If you get this message and want to stay on the list, please reply.
Everyone else can ignore this.  I'll set the rest to no mail and we
can apologize to the people who write to complain.  Sorry for the
intrusion.

--Bryan