<VV> The hassle of doings things on a PC / Mac ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 19:52:20 EDT 2009

Recently a few have mentioned what a hassle things can be.....

I find it just the opposite....  I never write letters or emails  to
family / friends and "Good" Vair buds... we Video Conference!  FREE
instant...if they pick up on the other end..

Just had an old HS  bud visit....wanted his wife to see old pics...

I clicked on an icon,  put my Folder " San Diego 63-66  "  in a
slideshow and they watched on my TV...

I didn't have to go find the albums, and pass them around, and look
over their shoulder when they wanted to know something about a pic they
were looking at.

   When they said "Oh  we want a copy of that...." I just attached it to
an email  they would have when they got home'  No need to  go get
prints made..before they left...

My Son was married.....  that night I put up a webpage and sent the url
to everyone who cared....

 On the flip side:

I've spent 3-4  hours   searching thru my 3 garages...  for 2 small
Corner pieces on an LM drip rail cover....  I KNOW I HAVE A dozen!  ggg

If they were digitized... I would just go to    C:/ parts / corvair /
LM / trim /roof / cornerpiece.piece , highlight 2 of them,  clicked on
SEND TO:   garage at home.

And I'd be done.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon