<VV> 50th Anniversary Celebration - Walt Baranowski - MCC - President

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 21:37:37 EDT 2009

As of this evening we (Milwaukee Corvair Club) have 39 cars registered
for the 50th celebration. My goal is to have 50 cars at the show. We
need everyone to get their registrations in ASAP. It's tough planning a
party when you don't know how many folks are going to show up.
Soooooooooooooooo If your coming please send in your registration
forms, if you don't have one go to our web site milwaukeecorvairclub.com
and print your own. BTW, a big THANK YOU to Corsa for the ad placement
in the September Communique right on the front cover. It has generated
2 reservations so far. Looking forward to meeting you all. Come and
help us celebrate. We currently have 3 reservations from Minnesota, 4 from Illinois, 1 from Tennesee, the balance are from all over Wisconsin.

Vairly Yours,
Walt Baranowski
President
Milwaukee Corvair Club