<VV> CORSA in asheville

moreheadscott at yahoo.com moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 21:55:28 EDT 2009

A 66 CORSA is at Pawn World outside Asheville, NC for sale. Sorry - they were closed Monday and I couldn't get any further info or tele #'s.

Search google for pawn world if interested. Interior looks very good - body a fair amount of disguised rot - doesn't have 140 heads - no special stuff noted on the vehicle. Does have tint all the way around.

Thanks. - Also saw an EM dark color being hauled with some muscle cars on I-26 near spartanburg, sc.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile