<VV> Seat belt/shoulder harness site

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 12:09:41 EDT 2009

"...One thing to check for - '67 Camaros and Novas would have  shoulder
anchors built in.  I'd suggest using a kit for an earlier car for  most
Corvairs, since they don't have the anchors..."

Beginning with the 1966 model year, all Corvairs came  factory-equipped
with a shoulder harness anchor point... even if the car  was not ordered with
the optional shoulder belts. The anchor boss is  located above rear window,
in the vicinity of headliner seams 4 &  5.

I just installed front, 3-point belts into my 67 2-door using Wesco's  Item
# "WELR" belts. View preliminary documentation at:
_http://rides.webshots.com/album/574577186eZnzPj_ (http://rides.webshots.com/album/574577186eZnzPj)

Cheers!

Mike  Mauro