<VV> Corvair Campout Museum Tour

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Sep 9 21:19:51 EDT 2009

For the Sunday driving tour portion of the Corvair Camping Weekend
this weekend at the Pioneer Campground in LaPorte, PA, Ray Coker has
arranged for our group to tour the Eagles Mere Air Museum, located
not far from the campground.

The museum is open from 1:00 to 5:00 on Sunday.   Our participants
can enjoy a leisurely breakfast or brunch and we will then depart the
campground at 1:00 for a scenic 30-minute drive to the museum.

The museum is another neat treasure tucked away in rural Sullivan County.

http://www.eaglesmereairmuseum.org/

The first of our group will be arriving at the campground Friday
afternoon; others will come in that evening or Saturday morning.  You
can arrive when you wish and depart when you wish.

Saturday evening's dinner plans are the same as we have done in prior
years:  A camping potluck cookout.  Bring your favorite grillables
and whatnot.  We will have both the campfire and portable grills on
which to cook.  Bring you favorite beverages, too.

Plenty of campsites remain available, it is after Labor Day after all
(the campground was FULL last weekend).  It is never too late to join
us.  You can even just visit for the day if you wish.  Give Ray and
Kathy a call at 570-946-9971.  The campground web site is
http://www.pioneercampground.com

--Bob