<VV> Seat belt/shoulder

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 01:10:42 EDT 2009

Kent...
You are absolutely right... it was a pain in the A (AKA pita) to use the
factory provided seat belts in the mid '60's.

Most of us (including me) stuffed them between the seat cushions the first
day we drove a new car.  ... never to be seen again.  This probably accounts
for many of them still being in pristine condition.

I'd put a GRIN here - but I'm serious.

Later, JR