<VV> clutch job: remove the drivetrain the conventional way or engine only?

Ray Rodriguez (Grymm) grymm at echoes.net
Thu Sep 10 22:54:31 EDT 2009

I now have two Corsa 140/4s that I need to get to the clutch on...   I got instructions a while back from someone on how to remove the engine only rather than pull the engine/tranny combo...

What do you guys think is easier and faster?  I have to do it twice now!!!

I just felt like putting the trans back in was the worst part of the job the last time...  its tempting to avoid it.