<VV> Spoke Too Soon on Brakes

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 19:48:45 EDT 2009

If you have a leaky wheel cylinder, you should be able to tell which corner
it is on by simply looking at the back side of the wheels/tires.  The
wetness should be obvious.  Also, inspect the rubber hoses at each corner
for leaks.  Is the fluid level down since this most recent experience?  If
not, probably not an external leak.  Possibly need to replace or rebuild the
MC.

What year is this car?  Dual or single MC?

Check the carpet at the top on the driver side.  MCs can sometimes leak into
the interior where you might not notice without looking for it.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140