<VV> Fuel Mileage

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:56:34 EDT 2009

Pete, you Caveman, I looked at two awesome 60s in your garage at 8am this
morning. Any ideas?
Everyone - at the expense of making Pete look much less like a club-wielding
genuine Caveman, he sold me a really sa-weeeet '65 Corsa vert this morning,
then was kind enough to take the better part of his Saturday to deliver it
to Columbus OH for gas money and breakfast. I made out solely from the info
learned from him today on Corvairs, Corsas, EMs, and general
how-to-take-care-of.

I have a great pic of me and the two boys in it late this afternoon. I'll
try to figure out where I can post it so that all off you that have kindly
taken this newbie under wing and helped me (re)start in the Wide World of
Vairs can see my two boys and the new baby!

Thanks to everyone,

Jay Pitchford