<VV> New Tech Guides

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 10:05:12 EDT 2009

Have you seen these yet?

Our chapter bought 2 cases and sold them at our monthly meeting last
night, nearly all of them. I was "keeper of the Guides" but had not looked  at
them or even opened them until after the meeting. I wanted to have the same
surprise.

All I can so is WOW!

The content is essentially the same great tech tips we have all enjoyed for
 years. What is different is the presentation. Mike and Harry and others
have  totally reworked the old versions of volumes 1 and 2. New pictures, new
drawings, new editor comments adorn the new revision. 434 pages of Corvair
nirvana. I purchased the book and CD combination. The book is ready for a 3
ring  binder. The CD is great. The Guide is in pdf format and can be
searched. I'll be  exploring this for the days, months and years to come. I highly
recommend this  book for every Corvair owner, whether you are a mechanical
expert, student or  neophyte.

To Mike, Harry and the other contributors to this project, Bravo!

Now get Volume 3 out, I need another fix!
Ned

PS: Chapters can get a 15% discount for case purchases.