<VV> carbs / too high an idle / next step

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:39:27 EDT 2009

OK, I think I have it figured out. Looking down through it with the
air cleaner off, I can't see any liquid fuel spraying into #2 carb,
but #1 looks like Niagara Falls. That also sounds/feels like the aide
with the loping shudder. I see a stream of fuel dropping into the carb
from the four little jets. I have a neighbor who is uncanny with
carbs, and I'm hoping to catch him at home today.