<VV> rear universals alone...

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 13:38:52 EDT 2009

If you have bought one of those motorcycle jacks to use in power
train removal and don't know what to do with the included ratchet tie
down straps, this is where they come in real handy. Just attach them
from one side to the other, ratchet them a couple times and the
universals snug right in where they belong allowing you to use both
hands to drop the bolts while trying to attach them. GGGGGG

dave.. .