<VV> Reminiscing Re: EM Monza PG Idle Problem (humor?)

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 17:38:04 EDT 2009

     Reminds me of long ago (in the 70s) when my late wife Milly encountered a pesky salesman who was trying insistently to sell her some cooling system antifreeze.  She told him she didn't think she needed any, but he still insisted.  She came back with "I'll buy it if you show me where it goes in my car that's parked right out front."  Now my wife well knew that her Corvair was air-cooled, but wanted to teach this guy a lesson.  Sure of an easy sale, he followed her out of the store, took one look at the Corvair, uttered an expletive and beat a hasty retreat back inside the store.
     Thanks for bringing back the memory!
     Frank Burkhard