<VV> From the family of Richard "Dick" Shank

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 00:10:40 EDT 2009

Dick was a really great guy.  I met him once at a national convention  and
he was such a help to talk with.  After that, for years, whenever I  posted
and needed assistance, he would reply, and always had some nice personal
comments and asked how I was doing.  I wish we could have spent more time
together, but circumstances kept me from attending more conventions.  Last
time we chatted, after I got my 69 Convertible back on the road, he invited  me
to stop by to visit if I got in the area.  I purchased parts  from him and
learned a lot from him.  I very nice gentleman.  Didn't  realize he was
fighting cancer.  Godspeed Dick!

Todd in Texas

In a message dated 9/13/2009 7:29:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
indyvair at yahoo.com writes:

>From Eileen Shank

Corsa and VirtualVairs has been a big  part of Dick's life for many years.

Dick passed away at  1:30PM EDT today from Cancer.

I want to thank all of you for the  many great times shared and good
freindships made at Corvair conventions and  gatherings.  These will be memory's
that I will  treasure.

Visitation will be Thursday from 2-4 and 6-8 at Yoder Culp  Funeral Home
Goshen, IN
Services will be held at Dunlap United Methodist  Church, Elkhart IN,
Friday at  10AM.
the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: