<VV> update: noise when clutching- diagnose this!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 12:34:23 EDT 2009

I listened again and I still don't think it is the pilot bushing.  To me,
the squeal does not have a high enough pitch to compare to any I've had go
bad - at least 3.  But, since it likely has to come apart anyway, may as
well replace the PB at that time.  Be SURE to get a non-ferrous/non-magnetic
one.
Later, JR