<VV> engine (only) removal instructions for LM cars?

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Tue Sep 15 02:38:47 EDT 2009

Can anyone link me or direct me to complete instructions for the removal of the engine only?  Someone sent them to me a couple years back but I didnt have any luck searching the archives.

Also I plan to buy an ATV jack or something of the sort this week to help me get to the clutch's on BOTH my Corsa coupes.  I've been procrastinating taking the 65's powertrain back apart for nearly 2 years (some of you may remember I left out the spacer) , now I've got two to take apart.....

Anyway any advice on what to buy to make engine removal easier is appreciated...  I'll be making the purchase in the next couple days.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)