<VV> engine (only) removal for LMs?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 10:55:10 EDT 2009

Ray,  Others will disagree...  but I just use a regular floor jack with a
large (4 inch?) cup and a piece of 2X6.  Being VERY careful, I can do engine
only without a helper to balance the engine - but it makes me feel better
when there is an extra pair of hands.

Be careful not to hang the weight of the engine on the input shaft since
that runs the risk of bending it.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110