<VV> Wiper switch difference 61/62 vs 63-65

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Sep 18 17:40:19 EDT 2009

The knob will work fine, but the terminals are different in orientation.
Same number, just not in the same place, so the plug is different.
Imagine my surprise when I took the 62 parts car switch and tried to put
it in the 64 sedan...

I just tightened the rivets on the 64 switch and got them working for now...

I would swap you my 62 switch for the new 63/65 one you found, but I
have no way of knowing just how good my 62 parts car switch is!

Frank DuVal