<VV> 64 GREENBRIER PROJECT F/S

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 01:33:06 EDT 2009

i am selling my 64 greenbrier as is  without powertrain for $3000 f  CASH
firm.  first cash talks!
new tires on olds rally wheels
clean  NY registration  , was just taken off the road a few  months ago.
new brakes and hydraulics rebuilt with silicone fluid installed etc.
gas heater included  not installed
new carpet not installed
other stuff tossed in the door
gas tank needs cleaning, another used tank and sender included.
very minimal rust , but needs paint and  details
it is set up for pg , but the clutch cable and pedal arm is still on it for
 std shift, with late gas tank
it can be trailerd as it sets.  it is indoors
i can send lots of recent pictures.
call me at  315-415-4243  for details soon.   it is a  cell , and i will be
busy this weekend
  TIM COLSON   MEMPHIS , NY  13112
also dont forget i have a very nice LOADED 2004 sedan  deville  for sale.
clean NY  title ready to sign.

this stuff must go before winter!!!!!!      way too much on my plate

thank you.