<VV> 110 PG with rough idle and wanting to stall at stops

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 11:46:41 EDT 2009

   The filter has about 7000 miles on it.  It was the one installed
during the first rebuild.  I got another filter with the new fuel
pump that I installed last fall, but it was smaller in diameter, so I
decided to keep the one that was already attached to the line.  The
tank is a new Clark's ultimate (again, 7000 miles) that has Redcote
on the interior.   No removal of sender since the installation of the
new tank.   The sour gas would have manifested itself this spring
after getting the wiring harness back in.  It has had at least seven
to eight fill-ups with good ole 93 octane (good)  / 10% ethanol (not
so good, but tolerable) since then.

Stephen