<VV> 110 PG with rough idle and wanting to stall at stops

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 11:52:00 EDT 2009

And by quick, you mean after you have the top off of the carb...ggg.
I don't have a copy of the Tech guide, one of the few publications
that I don't have.  I guess that is next...
The telephone wire I have.  In fact, I used the sheathed telephone
wire (bundle of four) to attach my dual CHT which has four connections.

As soon as I get carb gaskets, in case of damage during removal, I'll
give this a try.

Stephen