<VV> 1960 Corvair introduction song on YouTube

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 12:56:55 EDT 2009

The September communique has another excellent article in Dave Newell's
series regarding events building up to the introduction of the Corvair on
October 2, 1959.  In this latest article, Dave tells of a special event  where
Chevrolet revealed the Corvair to dealers.  He mentions the lyrics of  a
song that was sung as part of a stage show at the event.  I realized that  I
have a record of that song and I have now posted a YouTube video (copy-n-paste
 URL, below) of that record being played for anyone who wants to hear the
song.

Please pass this along to The Corvair Forum and your local CORSA  chapters
or anyone else who might be interested.  Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sWhL7vTHw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sWhL7vTHw)