<VV> Fwd: Re: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor)

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 13:18:50 EDT 2009

 Tony - Mike Hicks will back me up on this - it's all up to the cop. I was stopped for driving my car to a Friday Night HS Football game. Just wanted to get the dust off of it. I considered it pleasure driving. The cop gave me a warning. Could he have ticketed me? If he really wanted to, of course he could... following too close, changing lanes without signaling, make up your own cop's word vs. your word scenario. My solution... I put real plates on the car. Not been stopped since.

 Mike
 YS-117

If DMV receives any such notification, we