<VV> Fwd: Re: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor)

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Sep 20 14:01:23 EDT 2009

The good thing about Florida "Antique" plates is the ability to drive
the car as a regular car.  They don't have any restrictions on the use
with antique plates (other than the required age of the car to get the
plates).  Now, my insurance requirements are a different matter . .  . .

Jim Houston
'65 Corsa