<VV> LM Gas Gauge Inaccuracy

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 20 19:44:31 EDT 2009

On the back of the instrument panel on my 65 there is a tab just the size to
slip a female spade terminal.  I connected that the other end to ground and
took care of a lot of weirdness with my gas gauge and dash lights.

You don't even want to know about the HRPT, which I replace with a 50 amp RV
circuit breaker.

dp