<VV> FS: NOS Pop-top Smog Piston/Cylinder assemblies (6)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 21 12:21:26 EDT 2009

I imagine the best thing to do is to pitch the pistons, and sell the
cylinders. The pistons are worthless, the cylinders not so.

NObody but noBODY wants the domed pistons.

-Mark

some folks from here dont go there.....While Cleaning out the garage, I
found six NOS in the box 110HP Smog Cylinder assemblies (Piston/rings/wrist
Pin/Cylinder jug) as pictured. I sold my 69 Vert several years ago and
forgot these were around. I would like to get 300 bucks out of the set
(Plus shipping), but fanning some cash under my virtual nose can sometimes
help me think about things. I bought these at the San Jose Convention, I
think. I hate fiddling with ebay, but thats where they will go next if no
one on here needs/wants them. I "believe" they will fit 66-67 California
smoggers as well, but you'll have to verify that. So, if you are re-doing
your smog motor to original specs or you just want some NOS cylinders and
toss the pistons (to each their own), then here you go. They don't repro
the pop-top pistons anymore.

> Shipping could get healthy, these things are heavy. They just might fit
one or two to a USPS flat rate box, I would have to check that.