<VV> Paint, was: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor) and the ForbiddenMentionof painting

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 21 13:22:56 EDT 2009

Sorry Mark, base coat/clear coat is the only way to fly. Obviously something
went wrong when your clear was applied.
On that note, I painted a '75 Cutlass years ago with white lacquer and clear
Imron top coat. A couple years later, the clear Imron peeled off in sheets.
Apparently what I did was a no-no.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD