<VV> Paint, was: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor) and the ForbiddenMentionof painting

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 14:11:35 EDT 2009

 Indeed, Harry! Imron requires the correct base to adhere to. Given that it IS a reactive, isocyanate containing polymer, it needs a surface with both active hydrogen groups AND reasonable surface energy. Neither acrylic or nitrocellulose lacquers meet these needs. Now, if you did Imron over Imron, life would be SWEET!

John Roberts