<VV> Paint, was: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor) and the ForbiddenMentionof painting

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 21 14:45:06 EDT 2009

Not knowing what 'surface energy' is, I figured that the relative roughness of the lacquer was enough 'tooth' for the Imron topcoat.
On another note, I painted (and still own) a '65 Corsa that I painted in an Art Artzburger paint scheme (stripes on the engine and trunk lids) with a black body; all in Dupont lacquer. Clearcoated in Imron.
This was maybe 25 years ago. Still looks beautiful.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net