<VV> Paint, was: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor) and the ForbiddenMentionof painting

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 16:21:39 EDT 2009

 Here ya go!

\_/? Drink up!

John Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Pitchford <jay.pitchford at gmail.com>
To: Harry Yarnell <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net>
Cc: airvair at earthlink.net; tony.underwood at cox.net; yenko117 at yahoo.com; jvhroberts at aol.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Subject: Re: <VV> Paint, was: Comments to the Virginia DMV (humor) and the  ForbiddenMentionof painting

"reactive, isocyanate containing polymer".?Eeek . . .?my?head hurts just reading that. Mommy, I need a cocktail.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Harry  Yarnell <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

Not knowing what 'surface energy' is, I figured that the relative roughness of the lacquer was enough 'tooth' for the Imron topcoat.

On another note, I painted (and still own) a '65 Corsa that I painted in an Art Artzburger paint scheme (stripes on the engine and trunk lids) with a black body; all in Dupont lacquer. Clearcoated in Imron.

This was maybe 25 years ago. Still looks beautiful.

Harry Yarnell

Perryman garage and orphanage

Perryman, MD

hyarnell1 at earthlink.net