<VV> Terminal block

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Mon Sep 21 18:22:23 EDT 2009

I found the whole HRPT thing absolutely hilarious...  I don't care if I
never have a problem with one I'll always call it that from now on!  I don't
see any cause here for name calling or accusing people of being idiots or
having single digit IQ's because they've had problems....

Now if you didnt mean it seriously I apologize for calling you out... if
there was a <gg> in there I wouldn't be typing this message  =)

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)

>> The only "thingy" that's "horrid" is the idiot
>> who has trouble with it, or refers to it by that non-name.

 I'm always amazed at people saying