<VV> GPS error> Tires & Speedometers

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Wed Sep 23 16:57:04 EDT 2009

I also have a garmin nuvi 255 (mine is the "T" model).  I have checked it
against mile markers several times and also driven through those automated
radar sites, both showed that the GPS was quite accurate...  I would say
certainly no more then 2mph error... I think its less than that even.  As a
result I've been using the GPS (which also shows the speed limit on most
roads) as my speedometer!  I actually wish you could set it to beep at you
if you exceed the limit by more then 10mph...  its easy to get a silly
ticket in a strange area.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)