<VV> Tires & Speedometers

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Wed Sep 23 17:25:05 EDT 2009

Well I wasnt around in the sixties <gg>, but I had a 68' Corvette
convertible for a few years that was stock in appearance, but nicely
hot-rodded under the hood.  Among other things the differential ratio had
been changed and the speedo not corrected...  I had an easy calculation when
I was driving.. easy but BIG!  20% fast!!  It was not a great highway car
with a rear end ratio like that... and I drove it from NE PA to Texas and
back.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)