<VV> GPS's (no corvair)

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Wed Sep 23 18:36:15 EDT 2009

     The Garmin Nuvi 255W was very highly recommended to me, and I'd like to
pass the same on to you.  We bought one for my father 2 months ago and loved
it so much we went out and got another for me.  The unit is very easy to use
and has the latest technology.. so it works very well.  This is considered
an "entry level" unit but it is very good.

    You can purchase a Nuvi 255w for about $150.00 if you shop around or
wait for a sale...   here it is for $151.17 on Amazon.com...

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-255W-4-3-Inch-Widescreen-Navigator/dp/B0015EWMX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253745306&sr=8-1

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)