<VV> GPS's (no corvair)

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 23 23:13:38 EDT 2009

I also have a Garmin Nuvi but it is a 200iw (wide screen). I used it to
figure out that my speedo was 10mph FASTER than I was actually going (I
wondered why people on 95 were giving me dirty looks when I was going 65!).
I have not had many problems with it. Do not expect it to be updated with
changes free or fast. RT 195 here in Providence RI has been moved over for
almost a year now and it still shows me "driving" on water when I go over
the new bridge! I call that the "Jesus on water maneuver"!
Jason Cesana 1960 4 door 700