<VV> axel bearing

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 19:34:35 EDT 2009

James,

This is but one good reason to join a local Corvair club, AND CORSA. Local
club people will not only often have (or help you find) what you need, but
some times even help you get it installed. It's those kind of friendships
that you can't make over the internet. They have to come from membership in
your local and the national club.

I do hope that you will consider joining your local Corvair club and CORSA,
even if you aren't interested in "being a member" of any club. You will be
amazed at the benefits that are there, if only you reach out for them.

-Mark Corbin

loves the car it only has 84,??? Original miles thanks for any help

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/