<VV> painting on the cheap

Les corvair at mts.net
Wed Sep 23 20:58:21 EDT 2009

I painted a boat with Brightsides recently. Look up 'roll and tip' for the method. Gives a smoothish glossy finish that would be easy to sand perfectly flat. On the boat I left it as is - until the sun hits it at the right angle you'd never know it wasn't sprayed, and I didn't colour-sand at all.

Les
Message: 4