<VV> new VV Chairperson

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 23 22:44:45 EDT 2009

I don't anticipate any major changes, the one I've already implemented is
when someone has a problem subscribing, unsubscribing, changing addresses
will be handled by VV-help without telling the requestor they could have
done it themselves.  We're here to serve you.

I'm also going to remove everyone who is currently on moderation from being
moderated and you are all free to post and your post will go directly to the
list without having to be approved by VV-help.  That includes the person who
was placed on moderation at least three years ago.

We have our rules which are sent out on the 1st and 15th of every month.
I'm usually pretty tolerant, but a few of my hard boundaries are: politics,
personal attacks and offline posts that are returned to the list.

I do plan to use Vairorg, the committee who helps set policy for this list
again.  Many people on vairorg have been on since I joined the VVs in 1984
and are no longer active.  We could use some new active members.  Let me
know if you want to be part of the committee.

For problems with subscribing, unsubscribing, name changes, etc. send a
message to VV-help at corvair.org, policy issues, Vairorg at corvair.org and for
any VV issue you have, you can always contact me at Dpleau at wavecable.com.

Dennis Pleau