<VV> RediRad

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Sep 24 00:18:20 EDT 2009

I just installed a devise called RediRad that allows you to play
music from your iPod with your stock AM radio. After I installed it,
I was thrilled to hear lively music playing from an old radio. No
hissing or static, just clean, beautiful music. I listened to it for
a few hours while working on other things on the Corvan. The next
day, I anxiously left for a club meeting and the moment I left the
drive way, I heard a popping sound and the radio quit.

now I can barely hear the music with RediRad on and there are
hissings and static. WIth the RediRad off, I can pick up only one
station on the AM radio. I am really disappointed with the problem. I
can't tell if the radio went bad or the RediRad quit working
properly. I rechecked the connections. I followed the instruction and
it says to hook the power lead from a tab on the fuse box. I use the
same tab to power the electric fuel pump and I know I'm still getting
power because the electric fuel pump is still working. It does not
say anything about adding a fuss.

Did anyone have the same problem with the RediRad? How can I tell
which is bad? I would hate to ruin another radio.
KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com