<VV> Could be a rounded cam too

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Sep 24 14:05:12 EDT 2009

There seems to be a lot of that going around these days ... if this
subject has not been talked to death already I'll be happy to tell me
experiences as I have been hit with this twice.  A rounded cam can
affect individual lifters so it could affect one side or one end of
the engine or random lifters.  E

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Tesla Motors builds electric sports cars.  Founded by my brother
Martin.  http://www.teslamotors.com

This is where we go on vacation every year -- come join
us!  http://www.sprucedaleranch.com