<VV> This is free for the price of the stamp ...

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Sep 24 15:53:25 EDT 2009

I tried to sell on ebay just to keep from throwing it away ... I don't need it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230378904062&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSU:MOTORS:1123

Can't even get 5 bucks for it!?  If you want it, send address and
I'll mail it to you.  You can owe me for the stamp.

Puzzle me this ... I had an NOS rear deck Spyder badge for 26.00 and
someone else listed 2 for 36 bucks.  His sold, mine did not.  Must be
something in the ether!

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Tesla Motors builds electric sports cars.  Founded by my brother
Martin.  http://www.teslamotors.com

This is where we go on vacation every year -- come join
us!  http://www.sprucedaleranch.com