<VV> This is free for the price of the stamp ...

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Sep 24 19:34:40 EDT 2009

Sorry -- I gave to someone else already.

But -- after about 6 emails for this part (most offering to pay the 5
bucks) and 3 for the Spyder badge, I am a little concerned that
people on this list are using ebay perhaps as much as they should.  I
find a LOT of good stuff cheap on ebay.  I don't spend time at it, I
have about 40 automatic searches (for just my Corvair stuff) that
track down just what I want ... and I use snipping software.

NOS stuff and hard to find stuff is the best on ebay (truly cheap
used parts don't come up much).

Not that I want the competition :-)  Anyone wanting help/advise on
ebay let me know.  I have bought or sold a dozen Corvairs, and who
knows how many parts .... and I am just an amateur!

Eric