<VV> GPS and magnets

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 21:50:47 EDT 2009

Cow magnets -- great little things!  Back in the 70's during the gas
"shortages" folks would do anything, then in the 80's you could go
through the wrecking yards and pick up these magnets by the handfuls --
they work great to hold the kids art work on the Fridge (grind a flat
spot on one side, otherwise they roll to the floor -- or JB Weld them
into shapes that don't roll).

And because of the previously mentioned magnetic effects on a closed
ferric box, they have little effect on the gasoline or other fluids you
may store in such a decorated container.

They also work great to hold Corvair calendars to your tool boxes in the
shop <grin>

Note:

 > magnetic flux stays in the iron can or tube and that there's only a
negligible affect on the inside of either

When the fuel mixes with the ether created inside the iron can or tube
by the magnetic flux it yields the Miracle Fuel!  I also know where to
get some Lucas Smoke you could mix with said Miracle Fuel -- Voila!  all
the world's problems solved!

Could you send the medics?  My tongue seems stuck to the inside of my
cheek ...

Bill Strickland